Melbourne’s hottest summer hangout returns, with over 60 global street food stalls and festival bars, more than 100 specialty fashion, homewares and general merchandise stalls, plus a rotating weekly line-up of live music and entertainment.
Enjoy Melbourne’s balmy summer evenings while indulging in a range of heavenly summer-style dishes; everything from sizzling skewers and Japanese sliders, to loukoumades (Greek doughnuts) and French crêpes.
New food and beverage traders for this season include:
• Little Paris – French cheese and sweet crêpes (lemon sugar, salted caramel, chocolate and banana, and strawberry and Nutella).
• Miso Fresh – modern Japanese cuisine (sliders, vegan soba noodles, Japanese fried chicken and yakitori).
• Colombiantojos – traditional Colombian dishes, including arepas and empanadas.
• Pierogi Pierogi – authentic Polish dumplings with vegetarian and vegan options.
• Abruzzo Lab – Italian arrosticini skewers from the Abruzzo region.
• The Garden Bar – featuring Canadian Club & Coldstream Cider, showcasing the CC & Dry and Cider Mojito.
Local Melbourne brewery Brick Lane Brewing Co. will pour two new craft brews, One Love Pale Ale and Base Lager, alongside the usual Brick Lane favourites. Mitchelton winery will be showcasing a Preece Prosecco Spritz set to sparkle at the Night Market’s Preece Wine Bar.
Enjoy a variety of backyard-style games from the giant toybox, including giant Jenga, totem tennis and chess.
|Venue name:||Queen Victoria Market|
21/11/2018 to 20/03/2019
|Address:||Cnr Elizabeth and Victoria streets
Melbourne VIC 3000
|No market on Wednesday 26 December|
**Forefront Real Estate does not earn any revenue for promoting this event